February 13, 2008

3 Favorite flowers in my garden

Three flowers I like the most in my garden

No I being my absolute favorite flower all categories
The AQUILEIA
- any kind and any color – just beautiful!
No II on my list is the rose “FRESIA”
- yellow and pink and smells absolutely divine

Then finally no III on my list of favorite flowers would be
- yes another rose, the INGRID BERGMAN - Just look at those velvet(-y) petals!

Here's the most common flower in our and our neighbours' gardens during the summer
The one and only
MASKROSEN
(Taraxacum vulgare)
earning the price of
"most persistent and most likely to survive..."

Can't wait till summer is here again. I live for the summer. Winter is just a waiting period for better times to come.

1 comment:

Lori's Light Extemporanea said...

Oh, the flowers are so lovely! The bottom one looks sort of like our dandelion, which is considered a weed here. I'll have to look at it again.

I'm blogging about flowers today too...happy Valentine's Day!