February 19, 2008

Nothing much!

Nothing exciting or earth-shattering to blog about today really. Today has been a pretty spring-like day. Not that I have been able to be out in the fresh air to enjoy it. Have been working all day. But The Boss told me... "Thank you Boss for the much needed and very useful info". Hmmm...

And at home my feet froze to instant ice cubes, because of the icy cold floors in our house. Two words: Heated floors! Want! Need! Crave! Hopefully we can at least put it in when we get to the part of renovating the entrance(s). Which will happen one of these days, I am sure. This house is from the latter part of the 1890's. So it is quite old. Lots have been done to it - quite alot still remain. It happens to be The Man doing it all. After his ordinary full time job. After his ordinary part time job. He keeps quite busy.

It will be a lovely old/new house when it is all done!

Our Lovely House...

3 comments:

Lori's Light Extemporanea said...

Ack! I love your house! I could understand why you would need heated floors, though. Is the floor stone?

Our house is from the late 1940's and people around here think that's a bit old (but not as old as some of the houses downtown from the 1800's).

Lori's Light Extemporanea said...

You've been tagged...come over to my blog and see what it's about!

Lori's Light Extemporanea said...

I never even noticed...is that your hubby hanging out of the top window? Heh.