November 08, 2008

Quack!

That's what my computer says: "Quack". Even the Web-dept. says so. "Quack" and then off to some Jumbo Jet Airplane sounds. At that point I shut the computer down. OR I take whatever I'm currently working on with me into the dept. kitchen. To work in comparatively peace & quiet. Not possible if I have to use the computer. No.

"Quack - it sounds like you have Donald Duck in here" she said, the very helpful lady from the Web dept. It did. Unfortunately when she was there she never got to hear the Jumbo Jet Airplane take off from my office. Only the quacking noice. Typical. But she agreed that something had to be done. We are now waiting for a new box for the net/electricity to come. I think that will do the trick.

She sounded real funny when she said "Hey M, you've got Donald Duck in here!"

1 comment: