January 02, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!


I was reading Cousin Lori's blog just now and she is such a good, inspiring and fun writer - she gave me the giggles just now!! Thank you CL for brightening my day! I am also thankful that we found each other during our hunt for our ancestors! 2007 was a good year genealogy wise. A couple of new "cousins" was found; in Canada, Ohio, Massachusetts and California as well as here in Sweden. So maybe you are a relative too??? Go here and check it out. Hopefully in 2008 I will have new leads when it comes to my brick wall - gg uncle Oskar!

First day of work this year.
I will on this the very first day of work 2008 make a firm resolution that I won't get stressed over meaningless issues that I have no control over. No stress whatsoever would be fine with me! Not possible in this line of work, I know. But if I could I'd rather choose "good" stress over "bad". Second resolution for 2008 = use the GYM more!

1 comment:

Lori's Light Extemporanea said...

Oh, I'm glad that I give you the giggles. It's much better than thinking, "Surely I'm not related to that person!"

Happy new year! I'll be able to open your e-card when I get back from TN.