September 01, 2008

Back in business!

I am back at work - and I am not especially thrilled! This morning I got up at 05.50 am. A wee bit early even for me, as I don't have to be in until 07 am. But S got up at that time - and as I am already awake... Hey - and I do get some compensation time! Which is good! First day went without any major mishaps. A variety of things that had to be done today though - they do tend to "save it for M". Hm!!

I have had 2 x 2 weeks off and already looking forward to next summer. Nothing new about that.

This will be short - have to tamper with my website/ftp that doesn't do as I say! I know I will be busy the rest of the evening... Would love to take a class in website publishing! I do want all of my "oldies" out there - not just part of them... Keep your fingers crossed! It is sooooo annoying when it doesn't do what it's told, isn't it!

No comments: